BlueStory Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enabling FlashJump.

2 posters

Go down

Enabling FlashJump. Empty Enabling FlashJump.

Post  TeamTaylor Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Since I've been getting called on that Flash Jump isn't working. I'm going to show you a guide on how to enable Flash Jump.

Common problem : There is nothing wrong with Maplestory OR your client, the problem is with your keyboard and I am going to teach you how to make it work. Let's begin. Arrow

----

First step : Click Start Enabling FlashJump. Untitl10 and click Control PanelEnabling FlashJump. Untitl12.

Second Step : After you have clicked on Control Panel, a window should open. If you have not done so, click on Classic View on the top-left hand corner Enabling FlashJump. Untitl13. Since I'm using Vista, it will take more than 15 seconds for the Classic View option to load.

Third Step : After you have followed second step, you now find the icon with the name Keyboard on it Enabling FlashJump. Untitl14. After you have find it, double click on it and a window like this should open Enabling FlashJump. Untitl15.

Forth Step : You're almost done. After you have open the window, you should see Repeat Delay, Repeat Rate and Cursor Blink Rate. Now, you increase the bar of Repeat Delay, Repeat Rate and Cursor Blink Rate to max if you have done everything correctly, than it should look something like this,

Repeat Delay : Enabling FlashJump. Untitl16
Repeat Rate : Enabling FlashJump. Untitl17
Cursor Blink Rate : Enabling FlashJump. Untitl18

Fifth step : Now that you are done with that, click on apply, and than OK. And now, you are finished.

Thanks for taking your time to read my guide =D.

TeamTaylor
TeamTaylor

Back to top Go down

Enabling FlashJump. Empty Re: Enabling FlashJump.

Post  TomRoss Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 am

This should be really helpful, I know I struggled until Taz told me Razz
TomRoss
TomRoss

https://bluestory.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum